Sevenoak DSLR cage SK-XC1 is a universal aluminum C- cage kit built for most DSLR cameras which adds protection, stability and mounting options to the camera. It enables users to mount various kinds of useful accessories like microphones,LED lights and monitors etc.
The HDMI plug protector avoids wearing out or damaging the camera Mini HDMI port by repeated plugging in and out of the Mini HDMI cable. It also helps to prevent your HDMI cable from accidentally coming unplugged during a shoot which is particularly important when using an external monitor or recorder.
The cage features an wooden grip for an optional handgrip as well as a removable top handle that features 1/4″-20 accessory mounting points and a cold shoe.
The cage attaches to the quick release base plate and 15mm standard support rods,it enables users to mount it on a tripod easily.
- The Manfrotto 323 RC2 System Quick Release Adapter with 200PL-14 Plate adds a compact quick release system to any head that does not include one yet.
- Its compact 200PL-14 (old part #3157N) quick release plate makes it ideal for use with point and shoot cameras, digital SLR cameras, or spotting scopes.
- The 323 adapter allows quick mounting and dismounting of the camera from the tripod head.
- A 3/8"-16 threaded socket with a 1/4"-20 reducer bushing makes it compatible with any tripod head.
- Fast, precise framing so you can take those perfect shots
- Reinforced aluminium to give you rigid support
- For any camera up to 3Kg so you've got maximum compatibility
- Reinforced by five-section tubes to improve your performance
- Padded carry case gives your tripod with head safe portability
- Specifications: - Load Capacity : 3 kg - Height : 167cm - Weight : 1.39 kg - Material : Aluminum,Technopolymer - Quick Release : Yes - Independent Pan Lock : No - Independent Tilt Lock : No
- This product is covered by 2-Year Manfrotto Warranty
- Camera monopod for expanded shooting range
- Incredibly light, weighs just 0.7kg
- New rubber leg warmer design for fast & secure movement
- Compatible with Manfrotto’s FLUIDTECH base
- Quick Power Lock system for rapid, effortless and reliable set up - Load Capacity : 5 kg - Height : 176 cm - Weight : 0.6 kg - Material : Carbon Fiber - Quick Release : No
This Product is Covered by 2-Year Manfrotto Warranty
- 90° column helps you get the perfect shot every time
- Easily link your camera tripod with accessories
- Smooth movements with leg angle selector
- Rapidly set up thanks to quick power locking
- Crafted to Italy’s world-class quality standards
- Specifications: - Load Capacity : 7 kg - Height : 160cm - Weight : 1.65 kg - Material : Carbon Fiber - Bubble Level : 1
This product is covered by 2-Year Manfrotto Warranty
- Create higher-quality audio than your camera can alone with this stereo mic.
- Designed for use with a digital SLR camera with a 3.5 mm (diameter) stereo mini-pin jack.
- Equipped with a cable stop which holds the cable in place to prevent noise from being recorded with accidental contact with the cable.
- Reduces vibration noise during autofocus.
- Low-cut filter reduces wind noise and other low-frequency noise not blocked by the wind screen.
- Type: Back-electret condenser microphone (unidirectional)
- Channels: 2 - stereo
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -42dB /- 3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 60dB or more
- Output Impedance: 2.2k Ohm or less
- Power: Supplied by camera
- Plug: Gold-plated, L-shaped stereo mini-pin plug (3.5mm)
- Filter: Controlled by low-cut filter switch (ON/OFF)
- Compatible Models: - D4, D3S, D800-series, D600, D300S - D7100, D7000, D5200, D5100, D3200 - CoolPix P7700, P7100, P7000 - Nikon V1, V2 - Any other Nikon DSLR or CoolPix cameras equipped with a 3.5mm mic jack for extenal microphones
- Nikon Stereo Microphone ME-1
- Carrying Case
- Miyamondo 1-Year Warranty