Mini Handheld Carbon Fiber Stabilizer SK-SW Pro 1 is a compact and portable hand-held stabilizer designed for use with DSLRs or small camcorders weighing up to 2.5KG. It features carbon fiber and Aluminum construction, quick release plate, back-forth adjustment, left-right adjustment, up-down adjustment, foldable legs, removable counter weights,scale marks etc. With foldable feet and triangular fixed plate design at the bottom, SK-SW Pro 1 can be folded in to a small size and carrying around easily. With back-forth, left-right, up-down adjustment screws, users can easily find the right balance for different cameras.
Compact, light weight and portable
Compatible with small camcorders and DSLRs
Made by carbon fiber and Aluminum
Easy to find balance
With quick release design
Back-forth, left-right, up-down adjustment
- The Velbon M45 is part of the M-Series family of tripods, which feature a clean and simplified design.
- High quality entry level aluminium tripod for DSLR cameras and camcorders.
- Modern materials, lightweight and sturdy nature, ideal for travelling.
- It includes a 3-way photo panhead with quick release platform (QB-32).
- The legs are 4-section, with Quick-Lever locking for speedy extension and folding.
- Special new rivet system ensures long term durability where the legs meet the tripod body.
- There is a sliding centre column to allow fine height adjustment and a spirit level to ensure all legs are level - especially useful on uneven ground.
- Maximum Height : 156cm
- Minimum Height : 46cm
- Maximum Load: 2kg
- Create higher-quality audio than your camera can alone with this stereo mic.
- Designed for use with a digital SLR camera with a 3.5 mm (diameter) stereo mini-pin jack.
- Equipped with a cable stop which holds the cable in place to prevent noise from being recorded with accidental contact with the cable.
- Reduces vibration noise during autofocus.
- Low-cut filter reduces wind noise and other low-frequency noise not blocked by the wind screen.
- Type: Back-electret condenser microphone (unidirectional)
- Channels: 2 - stereo
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -42dB /- 3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 60dB or more
- Output Impedance: 2.2k Ohm or less
- Power: Supplied by camera
- Plug: Gold-plated, L-shaped stereo mini-pin plug (3.5mm)
- Filter: Controlled by low-cut filter switch (ON/OFF)
- Compatible Models: - D4, D3S, D800-series, D600, D300S - D7100, D7000, D5200, D5100, D3200 - CoolPix P7700, P7100, P7000 - Nikon V1, V2 - Any other Nikon DSLR or CoolPix cameras equipped with a 3.5mm mic jack for extenal microphones
- Nikon Stereo Microphone ME-1
- Carrying Case
- Miyamondo 1-Year Warranty
- 22" of Slider Travel
- 22-Pound Payload
- Flywheel Belt-Drive System
- Adjustable Resistance
- Remove Flywheel for Standard Operation
- Extendable Carbon Fiber Rails
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Tripod Threads
- 5/8" Receiver for C-Stands, Light Stands
- Individually Adjustable Outrigger Feet
- The Manfrotto 323 RC2 System Quick Release Adapter with 200PL-14 Plate adds a compact quick release system to any head that does not include one yet.
- Its compact 200PL-14 (old part #3157N) quick release plate makes it ideal for use with point and shoot cameras, digital SLR cameras, or spotting scopes.
- The 323 adapter allows quick mounting and dismounting of the camera from the tripod head.
- A 3/8"-16 threaded socket with a 1/4"-20 reducer bushing makes it compatible with any tripod head.
- Leg angle adjustment lock ensures single adjustment of each leg
- 4-section column leg with quick release locks, giving a more convenient leg handling, satisfying your wanted height when shooting
- The center axis inverted function ensures you lowest shooting
- Equip with steel rocker, you can adjust the panhead during the shooting
- Design a handle to lift the axis, more convenient to use
- Non-slip rubber feet
- A portable pocket makes it easy to carry
- Best choice for SLR camera in your travel Specifications :
- Material: Aluminum alloy tube+ABS environmental plastic
- Material of the handle: ABS environmental plastic
- Head type: Pan head
- Folded length: 50 cm / 19.7 in (with ballhead)
- Tripod max height: 145cm / 4.92ft
- Max. tube diameter: 20mm / 0.8in
- Column quantity: 4 sections
- Load capacity: 3kg
- Item weight: 1.252kg (with ballhead)
- Package size: 12 * 12 * 51 cm / 4.7 * 4.7 * 20.08 in
- Package weight: 1.6 kg
The Manfrotto 230 (3255) is a set of 3 5.5" diameter (14cm) All Weather Tripod Shoes.
Snap these all-weather shoes onto your tripod legs and be set for snow, sand or other irregular surfaces.
Shoes attach easily and provide the stability needed.
- Towering maximum height for flawless overhead shooting
- Features a fluid cartridge to facilitate smooth pans
- Ball joint guarantees expert ground levelling on any terrain
- Retractable feet for smooth and stable movements
- 357 quick release plate that balances camera payloads
- Specifications: - Load Capacity : 8 kg - Height : 193cm - Weight : 2.08 kg - Material : Aluminium - Quick Release : Yes
- This product is covered by 2-Year Manfrotto Warranty