The Sevenoak SK-GHC5 Camera Cage for Panasonic GH5 is a great solution of adding protection, stability to your DSLR camera, through its aluminium construction. Photographers and Videographers will appreciate the robustness & HDMI plug protector; and the full access to all the camera’s controls, buttons, memory card slot and battery.
This is a great way of allowing you to attach all your additional accessories such as microphones, LED lights and monitors, all through one platform as it features built-in cold shoes, 1/4” and 3/8” mounting points. Additionally, the cage is designed to attach easily to the quick release plate and 15mm standard support rods.
The Manfrotto 230 (3255) is a set of 3 5.5" diameter (14cm) All Weather Tripod Shoes.
Snap these all-weather shoes onto your tripod legs and be set for snow, sand or other irregular surfaces.
Shoes attach easily and provide the stability needed.
- Capture any shot with 90° column system
- Secure, fast quick power lock
- Easy link makes connecting camera tripod accessories simple
- Smooth movements thanks to leg angle selector
- Made to world-class Italian quality standards
- Specifications: - Load Capacity : 7 kg - Height : 160cm - Weight : 2.1 kg - Material : Aluminum - Bubble Level : 1
This Product is Covered by 2-Year Manfrotto Warranty
- Made in aluminum
- 1/4'' and ¼’’ to 3/8''adapter included
- Removable Anti-Rotation Pin
- Rubber Grip Strips
- Specifications: - Weight : 0.12 kg - Material : Aluminium - Height : 1cm - Length : 12cm - Width : 5cm
- Leg angle adjustment lock ensures single adjustment of each leg
- 4-section column leg with quick release locks, giving a more convenient leg handling, satisfying your wanted height when shooting
- The center axis inverted function ensures you lowest shooting
- Equip with steel rocker, you can adjust the panhead during the shooting
- Design a handle to lift the axis, more convenient to use
- Non-slip rubber feet
- A portable pocket makes it easy to carry
- Best choice for SLR camera in your travel Specifications :
- Material: Aluminum alloy tube+ABS environmental plastic
- Material of the handle: ABS environmental plastic
- Head type: Pan head
- Folded length: 50 cm / 19.7 in (with ballhead)
- Tripod max height: 145cm / 4.92ft
- Max. tube diameter: 20mm / 0.8in
- Column quantity: 4 sections
- Load capacity: 3kg
- Item weight: 1.252kg (with ballhead)
- Package size: 12 * 12 * 51 cm / 4.7 * 4.7 * 20.08 in
- Package weight: 1.6 kg
- Two Tilt Drag Settings
- Fixed Pan Drag
- Separate Pan and Tilt Locks
- QR Plate
- 3 Section, 2 Stage Aluminum Legs
- Four Pre-Set Locking Positions
- Easy Link Accessory Port
- Specifications: - Load Capacity : 7kg - Maximum Height : 170 cm - Minimum Height : 19 cm - Folded : 69 cm - Weight : 2.7 kg - Material : AdaptoTechnopolymer , Aluminum - Quick Release : Yes, 200PL - Camera Mount Thread Size : 1/4"-20 - Tripod Mount Thread Size : 3/8"-16 - Bubble Level : Yes - Independent Pan Lock : Yes - Independent Tilt Lock :Yes
This Product is Covered by 2-Year Manfrotto Warranty
- Shoot from all angles with a 90° rotating camera tripod
- Set up quickly and securely thanks to Quick Power Lock
- Pair easily with your accessories
- Individual leg control provides smooth, sure movement
- Made to meet Italy’s world-class quality standards
- Specifications: - Load Capacity : 7 kg - Height : 160cm - Weight : 2 kg - Material : Aluminum - Bubble Level : 1
- This product is covered by 2-Year Manfrotto Warranty
- Create higher-quality audio than your camera can alone with this stereo mic.
- Designed for use with a digital SLR camera with a 3.5 mm (diameter) stereo mini-pin jack.
- Equipped with a cable stop which holds the cable in place to prevent noise from being recorded with accidental contact with the cable.
- Reduces vibration noise during autofocus.
- Low-cut filter reduces wind noise and other low-frequency noise not blocked by the wind screen.
- Type: Back-electret condenser microphone (unidirectional)
- Channels: 2 - stereo
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -42dB /- 3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 60dB or more
- Output Impedance: 2.2k Ohm or less
- Power: Supplied by camera
- Plug: Gold-plated, L-shaped stereo mini-pin plug (3.5mm)
- Filter: Controlled by low-cut filter switch (ON/OFF)
- Compatible Models: - D4, D3S, D800-series, D600, D300S - D7100, D7000, D5200, D5100, D3200 - CoolPix P7700, P7100, P7000 - Nikon V1, V2 - Any other Nikon DSLR or CoolPix cameras equipped with a 3.5mm mic jack for extenal microphones
- Nikon Stereo Microphone ME-1
- Carrying Case
- Miyamondo 1-Year Warranty
- The Velbon M45 is part of the M-Series family of tripods, which feature a clean and simplified design.
- High quality entry level aluminium tripod for DSLR cameras and camcorders.
- Modern materials, lightweight and sturdy nature, ideal for travelling.
- It includes a 3-way photo panhead with quick release platform (QB-32).
- The legs are 4-section, with Quick-Lever locking for speedy extension and folding.
- Special new rivet system ensures long term durability where the legs meet the tripod body.
- There is a sliding centre column to allow fine height adjustment and a spirit level to ensure all legs are level - especially useful on uneven ground.
- Maximum Height : 156cm
- Minimum Height : 46cm
- Maximum Load: 2kg