|Leica||M7/M8/M8.2/M9/M9-P/M10/M-E/M-P/M-A/M-Monochrom/M Type 240|
|Canon||F-1, New F-1, AE-1 (FD mount)|
|Sony||RX1/RX1 R/RX1R II/RX10/RX10 II/RX10 III/RX10 IV (Sony RX1 series does not need to install the rubber ring)|
|Other Brands||Minolta XD7, Minolta SR-7, Rollei (LM mount), Olympus OM-1, Hassellad 503CW|
JJC SRB series soft release button also fits other cameras with a shutter release socket which is compatible with a mechanical shutter release cable.
- With the bubble spirit level on the hot shoe protector, you could have a precise horizontal measurement at anytime.
- Protect the hot shoe from scratching, keep it clean, and avoid moisture.
- Tailored to each type of screen
- 0.01" ultra-thin optical glass
- High transmittance rate up to 95%
- Hardness up to 9H
- Multiple layers of protective material
- Blocks UV rays while allowing visible light in
- Against water, oil and fingerprints
- Easy to install without trapping any air bubbles and easy to remove
- Static adhesion method leaves no sticky residue
- 2.5D round edges
- Free cleaning tools to clean LCD screen before installation
- Free PET guard film available for sub-screen if your camera has
- * Glass Protector x 1
- * Wet Wipe x 1
- * Dust-Absorber x 1
- * Cleaning Cloth x 1
- Fits Chest Sizes 42-50"
- Tailored Lightweight Flexible Design
- Internal and External Cable Ports
- Adjustable at the Shoulders
- Three Pockets
- SlipLock Attachment Loops
Lowepro Lifetime warranty
- Blocks stray light from entering the lens
- Non-glare matte finish prevents reflections
- No vignetting will be caused with the hood on
- Allows putting on a Ф52mm filter and a Ф52mm lens cap
- Extra protection from accidental impact
- Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 Macro IS STM Lens
- Made for Micro 4/3, Mirrorless Cameras
- Smaller Version of Black Rapid R-Strap
- Use with Some Interchangeable Lens DSLRs
- 63" Long with its Pad
- Use for Left or Right Shoulder
- Lightweight Foam Padding
- Uses FastenR (FR-3),ConnectR (CR-2)
- Top of Strap is Ballistic Nylon
- Bottom is Foam Pad with Knitted Mesh
- This adapter allows a Hasselblad Lens to be used on a Canon EOS EF Mount Camera body.
- Precision made of brass.
- The auto focusing will not work with this adapter ring. The adapter has no electrical connection and diaphragm & focusing are required to be set by manual.
- Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other functions will not operate correctly while using this adapter. In this case "stop-down mode" will need to be used when metering since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body. Infinity focusing is guaranteed.