|Leica||M7/M8/M8.2/M9/M9-P/M10/M-E/M-P/M-A/M-Monochrom/M Type 240|
|Canon||F-1, New F-1, AE-1 (FD mount)|
|Sony||RX1/RX1 R/RX1R II/RX10/RX10 II/RX10 III/RX10 IV (Sony RX1 series does not need to install the rubber ring)|
|Other Brands||Minolta XD7, Minolta SR-7, Rollei (LM mount), Olympus OM-1, Hassellad 503CW|
JJC SRB series soft release button also fits other cameras with a shutter release socket which is compatible with a mechanical shutter release cable.
- Blocks stray light from entering the lens
- Non-glare matte finish prevents reflections
- No vignetting will be caused with the hood on
- Allows putting on a Ф52mm filter and a Ф52mm lens cap
- Extra protection from accidental impact
- Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 Macro IS STM Lens
- With the bubble spirit level on the hot shoe protector, you could have a precise horizontal measurement at anytime.
- Protect the hot shoe from scratching, keep it clean, and avoid moisture.
- Specially designed for Sony RX100 VI and RX100 VII camera
- Allows putting on an extra Ф52mm filter
- Adopts 3M adhesive, removable and eco-friendly
- Comes with a Ф52mm lens cap, a lens cap keeper and a spare 3M adhesive sticker
- Filter Adapter x 1
- Lens Cap x 1
- Lens Cap Keeper x 1
- Extra 3M adhesive sticker x 1
- Peel off the sticker on the filter adapter
- Align the filter adapter(3M adhesive side) to the front of the lens
- Then attach the filter adapter to the front of your lens
- Designed for Right-Handed Shooters
- Carries a Camera or Lens
- Worn Diagonally / Shoulder to Hip
- 60" of Adjustment
- Accepts Black Rapid's BERT-12" Extension
- Ballistic/Cordura Nylon
- Size Adjustment in Rear of Shoulder Pad
- Includes ConnectR-2 and FastenR3
- Transforming quickly from wrist to neck to shoulder with a push of a button.
- Embraced the need to change it up throughout a shoot, providing you with the flexibility you need to get the perfect shot.
- Adjusts instantly with a simple pull.
- Attaching your Camera is Quick and Easy
- Designing for Comfort
- Prevent common problems so don't have to compromise comfort or camera accessibility.
- Ergonomically Optimized for Extended Use
- Built with High-Performance Materials
- This adapter allows a Hasselblad Lens to be used on a Canon EOS EF Mount Camera body.
- Precision made of brass.
- The auto focusing will not work with this adapter ring. The adapter has no electrical connection and diaphragm & focusing are required to be set by manual.
- Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other functions will not operate correctly while using this adapter. In this case "stop-down mode" will need to be used when metering since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body. Infinity focusing is guaranteed.